- Innovation and design by Troels Grum-Schwensen
- “One-off” executed by Garde-Hvalsøe/Troels Grum-Schwensen
- Design: 2004
- Publicized: 2004 (SE04)
This design I made as an experimental “dogma-project” under the title; “The shape-will of the material”.
The “dogma-rules” included:
- No laminations or formpressing
- No molds
- No use of glue
- The shape of the seatingplane should be formed by the material (aero-plywood) itself by influence of controlled forces of pull and tension.
- Plane plywoodboards to be pulled into shape, if possible, with only one location of the force.
To some degree the chair was created directly in the workshop.